1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
VPS is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing our website, you acknowledge and fully understand VPS’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Research organizations and others who participate in VPS services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards customer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating research organizations and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of research organizations and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
VPS collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Personal Information Users You may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance to you. For example, such data may be required in order to provide on-line technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Changes to this Statement VPS has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
5. Contacting Us If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us